January 7, 2021
Question: What are you most proud of about your life right now?
Answer: I’m going to reframe the question a little bit and share what I appreciate most in my life right now. Here are a few…
- Have the opportunity to serve others by empowering people (young and old) to take control of their lives through the exploration of purpose.
- Have a wonderful family and a great group of friends.
- Have a community of like-minded souls where we can get together and share, chat, and brainstorm.
- To be able to get up every morning and work out, as well as do activities (reading and writing) that allow me to connect with my soul.
- To be able to live according to my values, use my strengths, and engage with my purpose every moment of every day.
I definitely have a blessed life…and proud to have wonderful people a part of it!
I’m reading the book, “Thought Leader Launch: 7 Ways to Make 7 Figures With Your Million-Dollar Message” by Aurora Winter (amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Thought-Leader-Launch-Figures-Million-Dollar-ebook/dp/B07TP4JZ8W/ref=sr_1_2). There’s a section that’s titled, “What Footprints Would You Leave” that’s asks three questions – that helped me answer the question above:
- How would you like to be remembered?
- Who would you like to influence and inspire?
- What legacy would you like to leave?
Ponder those questions as you answer the question for today!