Sunday, April 4, 2021 (Day 94)
New Meditation Music: Soft Focus: Liquid Mind (7:25) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6iMXz5jlc
Question: Make a list of 20 things that make you smile and/or laugh.
Answer: Here’s a list of 20 things that make me smile and/or laugh:
- Getting a birdie or eagle in golf.
- Spending time with my daughters Amanda and Bethany.
- Spending time with Life Design Catalyst peeps.
- Watching students get that “a-ha” moment after doing an activity in class.
- Connecting with my mastermind groups.
- Watching butterflies.
- Relaxing with Laci (our dog).
- Watching Rebecca achieve something she didn’t think possible.
- Eating a good pizza or cheeseburger.
- Watching a great motivational presentation (i.e. Tony Robbins, Brene Brown, Seth Godin).
- Coming up with a new tool and people finding it useful.
- Doing something that makes me 1% better.
- Doing a workshop/presentation on Life Design Catalyst work.
- Reading a good book.
- Having a great workout.
- Watching a comedy sitcom (i.e. Big Band Theory), a comedy show (i.e. Fluffy), or a funny movie (i.e. The Bucket List).
- Listening to a great song.
- Being appreciated a work every once in a while.
- Watching the sun rise and/or sun set.
- Doing something good for someone else just to do something good, without recognition or reward.
This was a hard list to tackle; once I for the fist 15 done, it was much harder to come up with the last 5.
Yesterday (Day 93), I shared a video by Benjamin Hardy about success. I’m going to piggy-back on that video and share an article I read this morning about one’s Future Self, which he mentioned in yesterday’s video. I really love how he talks about the steps you need to take to become your Future Self, part of the foundation of our HHS135 course, “Redesign a Life You’ll Love.” We believe that the foundation of your future self lies in building a better you, looking at who you want to be one year from now, then seven years from now. Check out the article here:
- How to Become Your “Future Self” – https://bettermarketing.pub/5-ways-to-reframe-your-identity-and-create-success-7d4634321c4d
I’m sure I’ll share my vision of my “Future Self” in a future post. For now, at least check out the article.