Recently got back from the 2013 On Course National Conference in Costa Mesa, California – and had a great time! Presented a full-day workshop on Thursday (Creating a Life That’s On Course), a concurrent session on Friday (Finding Your Why to a Meaningful Life), and another concurrent session on Saturday (Relax, reflect, Relate: The 3 R’s of Contemplative Practice), as well as served as the primary A/V (audiovisual) guy. Very busy, but extremely rewarding!
For those requesting copies of the files, you can download the streamlined versions of the presentations below, as well as a copy of the paper mingle questions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
* creating a life that is on course presentation for download, 5-2-13 (presentation slides – ms powerpoint)
* creating a life that’s on course workbook download, 5-4-13 (workbook – ms word)
* paper mingle deep thoughts cards, 5-24-12 (cards – ms word)
* finding your why to a meaningful life download, 5-2-13 (presentation – ms powerpoint)
* relax, reflect, relate download, 5-2-13 (presentation – ms powerpoint)
* relax, reflect, relate session – 4-20-13 (session handout – ms word)
SAVE THE DATE! I will be hosting the “Educating for Purpose, Inspiring for Life” conference from Wednesday, September 18 to Friday, September 20, 2013 at the Embassy Suites in Greensboro, North Carolina! More to come shortly! Click on link for flyer: conference flyer 1, revised (tan), 4-30-13