Thursday, April 22, 2021 (Day 112)
Meditation Music: Adagio for Sleep: Liquid Mind (7:36) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXByXUHTqg
Question: What brings you joy?
Answer: What brings me joy? Seems like I’ve answered that question before, but since I’m a pretty simple guy, it’s pretty easy to answer.
- Spending time with my daughters.
- Playing golf – and actually having a decent round.
- Working out – some days are better than others.
- Presenting Life Design Catalyst work, like I’m about to do in less than 2 hours.
- Being around the Life Design Catalyst Tribe, some of the BEST people in the world.
- Reading an inspirational book.
- Watching an inspirational movie.
- Eating a GOOD pizza.
I’m sure there are a few others things, but that’s what came to mind initially without thought. Hope to expand on this list at some point in the future, but this is a good start.
Although I’m not a big fan of articles that are focused in increasing happiness, I will admit that many might have one or two nuggets that could be useful to others. If you review all of the articles I’ve posted through this blog and on the Dream Dean Resource Page (https://thedreamdean.com/the-year-of-you-resource-page/), you will notice a consistent theme among many of the articles, such as “saying no,” “have fun,” and “get outside.” The following article is no different; I’m posting it as a reminder for you to do something for yourself today – and every day.
- 8 Easy Ways To Be Happier Right Now – https://theeverygirl.com/how-to-be-happier/
Right now, after I finish this post, I’m going to get outside with my dog Laci for a long walk. Had three meetings and a presentation today, so a long walk is definitely needed before dinner! Have a great day, friends.