Have you ever been stuck (in life)? Felt like you had no place to go? That you couldn’t get out of a rut? If any of these describe you, then these two videos might help:
- How to Get Unstuck (Tony Robbins) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEVrZk9darA
- How to Get Unstuck and Start Creating (Dr. Joe Dispenza) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnRavWQhbko
I decided to start a group coaching practice a few weeks ago…and as I chat with more and more people about their “life” situation, I notice that many feel like they’re stuck and can’t get out of their own way. Because of these conversations, I want to spend more time exploring articles and videos that address being stuck and strategies on how to get unstuck. These two videos (plus an additional 8 or 9 videos and articles I now have on the subject) seem to be the easiest to understand and are the shortest (each less than 5 minutes).
Here are the words of wisdom that I found from each:
- Video 1 (Tony Robbins):
- “The fastest way to change your state is not making a change in your mind, it’s a making a change in your body.”
- “The only things that screw you up are the limiting beliefs that you don’t investigate, you just accept them.”
- “The two things that typically holds you back/stops you in your tracks are: (1) your mental state, and (2) your beliefs.”
- Video #2 (Dr. Joe Dispenza)
- Thoughts are the language of the mind, feelings are the language of the body. How you think and how you feel creates your state of being.”
- “You’re defined by your vision of the future or your memories of the past.”
- “Going from the old self to the new self is the death of the old self.”
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it, not from the known, but from the unknown.”
- “Activate the creative centers of your brain by thinking about the vision of your future, which moves your thoughts and feelings towards creating a new state of being.”
I love both videos, not only because they are short and sweet, but both talk about easy things we can do to get out of being stuck. These are valuable insights that can be used immediately!