This is just a brief posting regarding the next Life Design Catalyst Coach-Guide Facilitator Training.
– – – – –
Let’s start with a list of statements that may best describe your work situation:
- I need to find ways to integrate academic/success coaching for my job and/or in my unit.
- I want to find purpose and meaning for my life and/or for the lives of my students.
- I don’t know how to motivate my students.
- I’ve been charged with finding ways to increase retention and graduation rates.
- I need to figure out how I can help more students with less resources.
If at least one of these statements resonates with you, then the Life Design Catalyst Facilitator Training is DEFINITELY for you!
- Learn content-based and performance-based individual and group coaching techniques that can be used in a variety of settings.
- Be provided with the necessary tools to help students (and others) embrace the 3 Rules for Success: (1) Know Yourself, (2) Serve Profoundly, and (3) Find Your Right Pond.
- Engage in deep, reflective activities that answers: Who am I? (Purpose), Why do I matter? (Meaning), What am I here to do? (Mission), and Where do I want to go? (Vision).
- Offer a step-by-step process to show how Life Design Catalyst work motivates students to create plans for college and for life.
- Understand how we use assessments in our courses and for the program to measure student and institutional success, as well as to improve the curriculum.
- Discover and learn how to incorporate the award-winning Life Design Catalyst Program into your setting, as the only student success initiative in the country that integrates the following to enhance the experience for first-year students:
- academic advising
- life coaching
- personal growth and development
- career exploration and development
- registration/scheduling/degree planning
- contemplative practices
- financial management
- entrepreneurial thinking
You will leave the Facilitator Training with:
- New and exciting way to holistically change the lives of your students.
- Strategies to help students realize their personal and professional dreams.
- An understanding of the importance of living with purpose and passion.
- The awareness of defining a problem to solve and why it matters – and connect it to potential educational, experiential, employable, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
- A commitment to becoming your best self for yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Certification as a Life Design Catalyst Facilitator.
How effective is the program? Clink on this link – https://lifedesigninstitute.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/snapshot-of-life-design-catalyst-program-8-29-19.pdf – to read how the Life Design Catalyst Program has increased retention and graduation rates – especially for minority students – AND its impact on the lives of students, from the students’ perspective.
As a Trained Facilitator, you’ll learn the tools to develop individual and group coaching programs on your campus (and on your own), deliver life planning and personal development workshops, and create a number of different events to empower people to optimize their lives to become their best selves and serve something bigger than themselves to make the world a better place.
Join us on this journey to empower our young people to create lives that matter!