Wednesday, April 14, 2021 (Day 104)
Meditation Music: Breathe in Me: Liquid Mind (7:25) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqG-FpvJ4tQ
Question: Make a list of 10 fun things to do on a rainy day.
Answer: This might be a hard one for me to answer; in fact, this one might be an ongoing thing for today. I’m pretty routine and structured every day, that way, I don’t have to do a lot of thinking. Here goes…
- Read a book.
- Veg out and watch several hours of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Challenge myself to come up with something new and different for Life Design Catalyst work.
- Get online and read interesting articles.
- Connect with at least one member of the Life Design Catalyst Tribe.
- Write – either an article, journal, or just random thoughts.
- Go to Edward McKay or Barnes and Noble bookstore and browse/buy books.
- Check out stuff in sporting goods stores and/or golf shops.
- Cuddle with Rebecca (my wife)/hang out with Laci (our dog).
- Did I mention read a book?
To be honest, that was easier than I thought. At first, I focused on things since COVID hit; but when I expanded my thoughts to pre-COVID, it made the list a little easier. If it’s a rainy day, it’s definitely a great day for reading!
Based on what I’ve shared on these posts recently, here’s another article that’s having you think about the things you want most in life. This time, the question isn’t, “Are you willing to pay the price?” but “Are you willing to do what it takes?” If you’re not sure, check out the article here:
- Are You Willing to Do Whatever It Takes? – https://www.success.com/are-you-willing-to-do-whatever-it-takes/
So, what is it that you REALLY want? Then, are you willing to do whatever it takes to get there?
P.S. Why don’t they ever teach this kind of stuff in school?