Helping young people (millennials) find purpose is our obligation for educators and adults today.
Don’t believe me? Check out this article:
“Millennials Aren’t More Motivated By Purpose Than The Rest Of Us” – https://www.fastcompany.com/3061441/millennials-arent-more-motivated-by-purpose-than-the-rest-of-us
Just finished the second of two one-day workshops titled, “Find Your Why, Find Your Way” for a various people from UNCG and the local community. Just so you know, there are a lot of adults looking for their purpose as well!
Could start with just answering this list of questions to think how one might serve something bigger than themselves:
- What am I here to contribute?
- What problem am I here to solve?
- What am I committed to create?
- What is my ultimate concern?
- What needs can I fulfill for others?
- How can I best serve others?
- What is my life’s task?
- What am I really here to do?
How would YOU answer these questions?