- Do your students and/or the people you serve ask themselves, “What should I do with my life?”
- (Your Turn: Do you ask yourself, “What should I do with my life?”)
- Do your students and/or the people you serve get asked (over and over again), “What are you going to do with your life?”
- (Your Turn: Do you secretly look in the mirror and ask, “What am I going to do with my life?”)
- Do your students and/or the people you serve, especially those who are in transition (high school to college, released inmates, retirees), wonder, “What now?” or “What’s next?”
- (Your Turn: Do you wonder and ask, “What now?” and “What’s next?”)
Life Design Catalyst TrainingDate: December 12-14, 2022 (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)Time: 8:30am to 4:30pmLocation: School of Education Building 118, University of North Carolina at GreensboroCost: $299 for New Participants, $99 for Returning (Previously Trained) ParticipantsTraining includes lunch and snacks each day, a Life Design Catalyst-inspired T-shirt, Training materials, and awesome connections.To learn more, click here: https://thedreamdean.wordpress.com/ldctraining/
- Know Yourself, Know Your Truth
- Serve Profoundly in YOUR Right Pond
- Build a Better Life and a Better You
- Start Something Yourself
The activities (curriculum) associated with these four themes have been used with different populations (i.e., high school students, traditional college students, returning adult students, students with intellectual disabilities, people in transition), in specific education-related programs (first-year experience, minority mentoring, leadership development, career development), in a variety of ways (individual/one-on-one meetings, small and large groups, workshops and trainings, transition/first-year courses), and within and outside education (high schools, colleges, non-profits, workforce/business development, prison systems, private coaching practices). During the Training, you’ll be challenged to identify how you’ll be able to implement LDC work on your campus and/or as part of your “work.”
- Have a yearning to accelerate meaningful change in others.
- Are on a mission to seek and incite purpose and possibility in others.
- Are in the pursuit of growth and well-being (in addition to achievement and happiness).
- Have an interest in learning strategies to develop better people and create better lives.
- Desire to create a personal and professional vision for 2023 – and beyond.
If you resonate with at least one of these bullet points, then the Life Design Catalyst Training is for YOU – https://thedreamdean.wordpress.com/ldctraining/.